Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rares are done!

I finally got around to taking some pictures today. I have had the Blood Knights done for a while now, though they weren't completely done at The BoB, but I finished them up and based them about a week ago. The banner isn't done yet, as I can't decide what to put on it. I'm thinking about free-handing some ancient Hebrew on to it (courtesy of my wife). I'd probably put something to do with "Hatred" as that's the banner that it stands for, but I think I can pretty much do anything as the Hebrew characters just look awesome. We'll see if I'm brave enough to do a free-hand banner though. I also didn't really like the musician model, so I cut out his instrument and put in a sword from a Reaper kit. It broke off in my last game though, so that's the reason the far right BK is unarmed :).


I finished up my wraiths just last night. I tried out some of those new Citadel washes, and they are pretty sweet. I think they turned out all right, though my highlighting definitely needs more practice. I really like the models though, and will keep my eye out for more stuff from Heresy.

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Love the wraiths, Blair. They look like they just crawled out of the ground. I also like your horses for your knights. If there is one thing I hate to paint it is horses, which reminds me I have 10 horses to paint before the BoB next year. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete