Thursday, September 3, 2009

League Ghouls

I recently signed up for the Painted League taking place at Sci-Fi Genre. It's pretty much just a fun league to get you to paint your models up. The league starts at 500 Pts and will continue to climb in points as it progresses. Only painted models are allowed to be in the league, so it encourages you to slowly get some points painted up. I thought it would be a great way to help me finish up my army.

So with the league starting on Tuesday I have a little work ahead of me. I have more than enough points painted up to play, but I really wanted to bring some ghouls, so I'm going to try and get 10 finished up this weekend.

Here is my first test model. It turned out pretty well. I have to say I love the new Citadel washes.


And here's what's left. Good thing my Saturday is mostly open.

1 comment: